Drupal Development Company
DrupalMint, yeah you heard it right. We love working in Drupal and that’s the only thing our Drupal division does. DrupalMint is a Drupal design and development shop. Our drupal developers have a collective Drupal experience of more than 30 years. We have offices in San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Atlanta and Jacksonville. Our mission is to build easy-to-use Drupal portals and make people love using Drupal.
How we work?
When we get a Drupal development request from a potential client, like yourself, we carefully review your requirements and ensure that we are a right fit for the project. This is important because not every project is going to be a right fit for our company and our expertise. This is how it works:
1. Proposal – We meet with you to understand your website needs. After multiple discussions, Our drupal web developer come up with a detailed proposal with technical details, time, and cost.
2. Wireframes – Once the proposal is signed-off by both parties, we start with the wireframes. In this phase we hash out the details of the web portal and the flow of the website. Our universal goal is to make the website user-friendly for your customers.
3. UI Design – We engage our designers in this step and discuss the aesthetics of the website. A technical design document is then created. Once you signed-off the UI design, we move onto the next step.
4. Programming – Our Drupal programmers review the specs, wireframes, and UI and begin programming. We keep you appraised about the progress of the website by sending the work-in-progress website to your team weekly.
5. Usability Testing – Once the programming is completed, our QA team tests the website in all use cases to make sure that the website is easy-to-use and all the specs are completed.
6. Website Rollout – When we receive the sign-off from the client, the website will go live. After the website roll out, we provide a 15 days complimentary support and maintenance for the website.
7. User Training – This is a critical step to ensure success. We train your employees so they can fully embrace the content editing features of your new Drupal web development company website. The website backend will be designed to assist the business users in creating / editing / deleting the content with ease.